Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85

hi jonas,

>Is there anything to substantiate this concern? I.e. has anyone ever
>heard of this happening in practice?

 I have noted from our web site stats is regularly people arrive at our blog
with querys like
"role not valid", as I have written a few articles on the subject of html /
aria validation.

Which suggest people are checking with a validator and finding arrors due to
use of role (most ;probably on html4/xhtml 1 docs)

and validation does appear to be a concern for some:

http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2008/speeding-adoption-of-wai-aria/

regards
Stevef

--