Re: some conformance questions

>Is there some kind of multiple-sentence-header abuse you are trying to
combat? Why should we not allow it?

Not particularly I am trying to understand in general what makes some things
a conformance error in HTMl5 and others not.
 though in regards to tables, if there ARE no legit use cases for data
tables without headers it would  be a simple way to flag a conofmance error
for abuse of tables right?

regards
stevef

--