RE: HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 4-5 at TPAC 2010, Lyon, France

Registration for TPAC2010 is now open (until 22 October):

  TPAC 2010
  1-5 November
  Lyon, France
  http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/

The HTML WG will be meeting F2F on Thu-Fri Nov 4-5.

The W3C TPAC organizers invite you to:

  (1) review the week calendar and schedule for group meetings:
      http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/#Schedule

  (2) register (more below):
      http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/#Registration

  (3) make your hotel reservation (more below):
      http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/#Accommodation

On registration and registration fees

There is a daily registration fee to offset meeting costs. The fee goes up for those who have not registered by 22 October.

As in the past, registration is a two-step process:

  1) completing a registration form:
     http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

  2) using a payment system:
     http://www.w3.org/2010/11/tpac_reg.php

A lot more information about registration fees, the payment system, and other relevant information is available on the TPAC 2010 home page:
  http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/#Registration

On accommodations: please reserve your room early

W3C has not reserved a block of rooms for this meeting, however W3C has negotiated a discount rate at one of the hotels.  Though there are several hotels convenient to the meeting location, we strongly recommend that you reserve your rooms early in order to be able to take advantage of this discount. (for example, before September).

For more information about accommodations, see:
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/#Accommodation

Please let the WG Chairs know if you have any questions.

Paul Cotton
Sam Ruby
Maciej Stachowiak

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada