Re: Request for editing guidance

Tantek wrote:

> I'd like to see us at least *try* to bring to light and emphasize
> design principles in Change Proposals before throwing in the towel

Agreed. This is something I tried to do when I set out to write the
zero-edit change proposal to keep hidden="", which then got folded into
the "Retain several…" CP:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/KeepNewElements#Rationale_for_hidden.3D.22.22

> I'd like to see the group try adding a required subsection to the
> existing Rationale section of the Change Proposal Template that lists
> something like: […]

Seems reasonable to me. I especially like the idea that CP authors
should identify general design principles which their CP's position
relies on, but that didn't make it into the design principles document
(Baby Steps comes to mind).

Ted