Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

"Polyglot markup" avoids that connotation, no? [1]

Otherwise, the Wikipedia article uses "Polyglot" as a substantive:

 ]]
      … a polyglot is a computer program or script written
      in a valid form of multiple programming languages, …

      […]

      A six language polyglot
 [[

To be consistent with *that* usage, one could have said:

 "Polyglots: HTML compatible XML documents."

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0272

Leif

Paul Libbrecht, Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:43:38 +0200: