RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element

Shelley Powers wrote:

> I hope they do, because neither figure nor
> aside, as defined in the HTML5 spec, is accessible.

I'm curious how you are defining 'accessible' here; elements themselves are
neither accessible nor inaccessible, it's the content that they contain that
is accessible or not (but nice try).

Then there is the question of "inaccessible" to whom? You? Me? A mobility
impaired user? A deaf user? Tossing out "inaccessible" like it's some kind
of show-stopping boogie-monster is offensive to me, and I'm sure others.
Please refrain from doing so unless you have specific issues you wish to
bring forward.

JF