Re: A question about HTML5 elements and SVG/MathML

Hi, Steven-

Steven Roussey wrote (on 2/15/10 5:01 PM):
> Knowing that SVG and MathML were to be integrated into HTML5, and that
> their use might therefore increase (even now), I worked to make
> Firebug better understand and deal with elements from those namespaces
> in the latest release for XHTML and HTML with object/embeds.

Yay!

> Observation: And while I see specific reference to SVG and MathML in
> the syntax part of the spec [2], there is no reference in the elements
> section. I had expected to see svn and math listed, but not defined,
> other than by reference.

The SVG WG is preparing to publish a definitive list of all SVG elements
and attributes in all specifications, as part of a single spec called
SVG Integration.  But for now, here are the relevant lists in the SVG specs:

SVG 1.1 Element Index:  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/eltindex.html
SVG 1.1 Attribute Index:  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/attindex.html
SVG Tiny 1.2 Element Table:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/elementTable.html
SVG Tiny 1.2 Attribute and Property Tables:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/attributeTable.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs