Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

On Feb 15, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> This concern seems to go beyond consistency.
>> The W3C Team, after consultation with the Chairs, has made a
>> preliminary ruling that these documents are in scope: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Feb/0016.html
>
> That mail doesn't mention RDFa-in-HTML nor Microdata.

My understanding is that Philippe intended to respond to Larry's
concern about each of the three drafts where concerns were raised
(HTML Canvas 2D Context, HTML Microdata, and HTML+RDFa). He can
clarify for himself. My expectation is that, in any case, when the W3C
Team rules on the pending appeal, they will address all three of these
drafts.

Regards,
Maciej