Re: DOM comments inside a <style> element

Le 27/12/10 20:15, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :

> Hmm. That does appear to be what webkit does for XML, at least for
> comments... I still don't see why that's desirable, since in XML
> comments really shouldn't affect behavior (and in particular, an XML
> parser is not guaranteed to preserve comment contents, according to
> XHTML 1.0 section C.4).

If it's not the case, then the serialization of a XHTML document
containing a <style> itself containing a text node stylesheet tagged
with <!--/--> will - if entities output is selected - output entities
for < and >. Unless of course, specific rules for that element
are added for the xhtml serializer. I have no religion here, but this
issue is currently a blocker for BlueGriffon.

</Daniel>