DOM Level 3 Events Last Call schedule

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:18:46 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
The WebApps WG recently began a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a Last Call WD of the DOM Level 3 Events specification:
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Assuming that the WebApps WG agrees with this CfC, their plan is to publish the Last Call WD on September 7 with a 6-week review period ending October 18 (approximately 2 weeks before TPAC).

The WebApps WG is requesting that the HTML WG provide feedback on this LC Working Draft.  I plan to respond positively to their proposed schedule early next week unless I hear back from someone in the HTML WG giving reasons against the proposed LC schedule.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329