Re: ISSUE-116: Would a separate document work?

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:10:28 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
OK,  have changed the short and long names, have added the sections to
display the issue status.

Once this shows up in the spec and the incorrect "last call for comments"
status is removed or replaced with something that accurately reflects the
status, then I will have no objection to closing issue 116

regards
Stevef

--
with regards