Re: ISSUE-116: Would a separate document work?

hi sam,

a few  comments on the issue markers:
1. as requested in the change proposal the text 'last call for comments'
should be removed as this statement is incorrect.
2. the text "IS
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31>SUE-31<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31>
(missing-alt)
blocks progress to Last Call" is only on 4.8.1.1
*3. "Status: **Last call for comments." *is on each of the individual
subsections
4. Both the current short (missing-alt) and long name  for  issue 31 does
not reflect the scope of the issue.
*
*
I would agree that the issue markers would satisfy Issue 116 for me,  if
1. the erroneous text 'last call for comments' is removed from the issue
markers or replaced with text that is accurate, for example, "in dispute".
2.  "IS <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31>SUE-31<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31>
(alt
conformance requirements) blocks progress to Last Call" is included on each
of the sections (4.8.1.1 to 4.8.1.1.14) that are in dispute.
3. the short name and long name of the issue are changed to something that
reflects the scope of the issue, for example, short name "alt conformance
requirements"

regards
Stevef