Re: ISSUE-116: Would a separate document work?

Sam Ruby, Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:01:46 -0400:
> On 08/25/2010 05:15 PM, Steven Faulkner wrote:
>> HI Sam,
>>
>> Do any of the other documents you list contain normative content that
>> conflicts with normative content in the HTML5 spec? Or are being
>> developed as replacements for normative requirements in the HTML5 spec?
>
> Not to my knowledge.

Steven said "other documents". Did you mean to say that Steven's
document is the only one document which "conflicts with normative
content" in the "HTML5 A vocabulary" spec?  Or would you rather prefer
an other word than "conflicts" – such as "extends"?  Or would it be up
to the "Relevant Index" document to specify the relationship ... or?
How about http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-in-html/#xmlns--prefixed-attributes
?

My own view is that the "Relevant Index" document is a good proposal
because it would raise the attention about the other, relevant
documents which this group has produced. Getting such attention has the
potential of solving ISSUE-116. I'm be willing to participate in a
group that edits such a doc.
--
leif halvard silli