Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:50:57 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the simplest approach is to write an Internet
> Draft and submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Informational
> RFC. (*)
>
> BR, Julian
>
> (*) Anyone interested: I'll be more than happy to help with the
> mechanics. Also: I'd do it myself if I had an interesting relation to
> register, and also it wouldn't make sense if I did the testing of the
> registry because of the other hat I'm wearing.

If this is indeed what is required I tend to agree with Ian that the
registry -- like many IANA registries unfortunately -- will be somewhat
unhelpful in practice and not match reality.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/