Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status

On 03.04.2010 00:32, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 02.04.2010 22:41, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> Even if these documents do not actually affect the registration, I think
>> they are still a problem. It seems like a bad idea to have documents,
>> whether WG Notes or RECs, that claim things about text/html which are in
>> not accordance with the MIME registration, and which are not going to be
>> submitted to IANA. That seems likely to create confusion.
>
> Absolutely.
>
> I just wanted to clarify what just publishing a doc in W3C spec doesn't
> change the media type. The IANA needs to be told as well.

Maybe we can add this topic to tomorrow's agenda again? It would be
great if somebody who knows could actually report about what exactly is
going on (what's the document that was mentioned? what is its status?).

Best regards, Julian