Re: Accessibility Task Force

Laura Carlson wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
>> So the question I would like to put on the table is this: if we can give
>> assurances that we will seek PFWG signoff *before* we go to Last Call, is
>> that enough to allow this Task Force to be created?
>
> Not merely "seek". A better word would be "obtain".
>
> A statement such as "The task force will obtain PFWG signoff before we
> go to Last Call" written into the task force work statement may
> address it. I don't know.

It is the intent of the chairs of the HTML WG to seek and obtain signoff
from PFWG prior to Last Call -- independent of the existence (or
non-existence) of this task force.

The longer this task force remains "in limbo" the harder our jobs will be.

My understanding is that the plan that PLH put forward can be put in
place nearly immediately.

> Best Regards,
> Laura

- Sam Ruby