Re: Accessibility Task Force

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 14:37 -0500, Laura Carlson wrote:
> Hi Michael and Philippe,
>
> > The PFWG has no issues with the HTML patent policy, and I don't expect most
> > of the individual members of PF would have a problem joining the HTML WG
> > under its policy.
>
> Would it work for task force members to sign a statement agreeing to
> the HTML patent policy? Would that enable a joint TF?

We already have such a statement: it's in the charter of the HTML
Working Group. Trying to put something new in place is going to require
a lot more resources that I don't think we're willing to come up with.
Having folks to sign up on the HTML Working Group charter is the easiest
way forward.

Philippe