Re: Accessibility Task Force

So,

the current TF proposed charter mentions:
[[
As part of the above, the task force expects to participate in the
following deliverables of the sponsoring Working Groups:

      * Commiting spec edits of HTML (HTML WG deliverable)
      * Formal spec review of HTML on behalf of PFWG (PFWG deliverable)
]]

It doesn't say anything about WAI ARIA.

As such, the easiest solution to resolve the Patent Policy question is
indeed to create the task force within the HTML Working Group and gets
the WAI PF folks who wants to participate in the TF to join the HTML WG.

Philippe