Re: XMLLiterals and c14n

Hi Philip,

I think the fundamental issue is that turtle (and SPARQL) does not seem
to make a clear statement on this, the same way as RDF/XML does (that I
quoted in my mail). There is no formal spec for Turtle yet, but there is
one for SPARQL and, actually, there is a work for a SPARQL update right
now. What I will do is to raise this question in the SPARQL WG, and see
what replies I get and that can possibly lead to an update of the
formulation in the newer SPARQL standard.

In the meantime in might indeed be better, as a matter of precaution, to
get the examples in the RDFa documents tight...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153