Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:42:26 -0800
Cc: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>

On Nov 24, 2009, at 8:31 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I have made a table showing where issues currently stand in the
> Change Proposal process, and the relevant deadlines. There are a
> number of deadlines coming up on Dec 2/3. This table links to all
> the relevant bugs, issues and change proposal documents.
>
> For any issue where there is already a Change Proposal, anyone
> should feel free to write alternative proposals (or documents in
> favor of the current spec text), even in advance of the chairs
> explicitly calling for it.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html

Since the first version I have updated the status page to add:

- ISSUE-7 and its deadline (I overlooked it initially).
- ISSUE-56 and Larry's Change Proposal
- ACTION-161 for Leif to write a Change Proposal for ISSUE-88

In addition, Ian graciously contributed a change to sort the table
using any column by clicking, including ARIA support.

Some stats:
- This table now covers 14 of our 32 total raised+open issues.
- 5 of the issues have Change Proposals, 2 more have volunteers to
write them.
- Some deadlines are looming next week. Be aware!

Regards,
Maciej