(unknown charset) Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:57:25 +0100
To: (unknown charset) Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:31:16 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I have made a table showing where issues currently stand in the
> Change Proposal process, and the relevant deadlines. There are a
> number of deadlines coming up on Dec 2/3. This table links to all the
> relevant bugs, issues and change proposal documents.
>
> For any issue where there is already a Change Proposal, anyone should
> feel free to write alternative proposals (or documents in favor of
> the current spec text), even in advance of the chairs explicitly
> calling for it.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html

The table doesn't note that I, after last telcon, expressed that I was
willing to volunteer for issue-88. I did so because I filed the bug.

However, the most concrete alternative proposal, so far, has originated
from the I18N working group. So I don't mind if someone from that group
volunteers instead.
--
leif halvard silli