W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > November 2009

Santa Clara F2F Action Items (was: session notes)

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:14:24 -0500
Message-ID: <4B041D60.6040302@intertwingly.net>
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Laura Carlson wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> 
>> Are these ALL the notes that were taken?  Are there any other notes that
>> anyone knows of?
> 
> I've been listing all of the Minutes that I am aware of in the Wiki
> (2007 to date). There are six from the Santa Clara sessions.
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Minutes

Thanks Laura!

Mining the HTML WG data for potential action items, I find three at 
<http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg-minutes.html#ActionSummary>:

* re: Kai and/or Ivan to document 3D API use cases on a web page.  I'm 
having difficulty matching Kai and Ivan to last names.

The other two now have open action items (Action-158 on SteveF, 
Action-159 on Adrian on behalf of Tony).

-----

Looking at 
<http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg2-minutes.html#ActionSummary>, I 
see two each for the Accessibility and Testing task forces.  Should 
these be tracked within the task forces, or across the working group?

-----

I see no action items recorded at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-aapi-minutes.html#ActionSummary
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/06-video-minutes.html#ActionSummary

> Best Regards,
> Laura

- Sam Ruby
Received on Wednesday, 18 November 2009 16:15:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:15:54 UTC