Re: ISSUE-83 ACTION-152 Change Proposal for the use of dt/dd in figure and details

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:48:25 -0600
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Shelley,

> I know that change proposals need to be located on the W3C server, but
> I don't believe I have permission to upload this file, and the change
> proposal is, I feel, too big for an email to the HTML WG. If someone
> with the appropriate permissions can load this page to the W3C
> servers, and provide a link in a reply to this email, I'd be
> appreciative.

I added your Change Proposal to the Wiki [1]  and you to the
ESWEditorsGroup [2]. You should have permissions to edit there now.

I also started a Change Proposal Index Page to list change proposals. [3]

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/DdDt
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/ESWEditorsGroup
[3] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals

Best Regards,