Re: the MathML comments

From: Joe D Williams <joedwil@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:52:11 -0800
To: "Shelley Powers" <shelley.just@gmail.com>, "Laura Carlson" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "HTMLWG WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
> Note, that Joe also contributed comments. If I'm not referencing his
> name that much in this discussion it's because I was the one who
> pushed the comments to the MathML group, though Joe was aware of our
> commitment to publish by a specific date.

Yes Shelley, I was aware but mostly it slipped by until almost too
late when you added in my relatively quick comments, packaged,
published, and followed up. We got some info from this, mainly due to
your work. What I might learn is that Hey, regardless of the rather
simple way we got into this, it actually was a real 'project' that
deserved to have us set and meet some recognized milestone points in
agreement with this and other interested groups.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe