Re: the MathML comments

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:03:48 -0800
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>

On Nov 7, 2009, at 3:17 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> 72 hours sounds OK to me, though. Just make clear that the rule is
> valid also during W3 conferences. Or else, I think we could still
> hear complaints.

I think in the future, it would be better to avoid face-to-face
meetings where many WG members are in attendence. It is W3C custom to
limit actions during TPAC in particular. There is  publication
moratorium to avoid publishing (or making a publication decision)
during the week. We've also tried to avoid having any call for
consensus start or end during the TPAC week.

Regards,
Maciej