RE: Design Principles

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Markup is available. It might not be ideal though.

Anne,

I would be happy to repair the *ONE PAGE DOCUMENT*, but as a matter of
principle, editors/authors/whatevers should at least be creating official
W3C documents that meet other W3C standards and guidelines, and the
particular item of note is both basic and glaringly obvious (and speaks,
once again, to the perception that web accessibility is paid but lip-service
by the authors/editors group).

If somebody can shed some light on how I can update this document, I will be
happy to oblige: either right away, or would it be more productive to wait
the week or so that Sam has left open for 'final discussion' before
finalization?

JF