Re: Design Principles

Laura Carlson wrote:
> Thank you for seeing that all of the comments were restored to the
> questionnaire:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wdhdp/results
>
> Much appreciated.
>
>>From those comments it seems evident that the decision was exactly
> what the title states, that is: to release the Design Principles as a
> Working Draft. Consensus of the document's content has not been
> reached.
>
> Shawn seemed to have thought that the principles themselves had gained
> group consensus.
> http://twitter.com/soypunk/status/1828939719
>
> The status statement of the principles document also makes it clear
> that consensus of the document's content has not been reached.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html-design-principles/#sotd
>
> Sam and Chris, is there a plan to try to reach consensus of content
> for the design principles document?

Looking at the vote, it appears that there was a Formal Objection.  As
such, a public, substantive response is required.  Perhaps one of the
authors would like to take a stab at this?  Feel free to point me at it
if this was already done, as I wasn't paying as close attention to this
working group in 2007 as I am now.

> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
> Laura