Re: Design Principles

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Laura Carlson wrote:

> What has caused all of the comments except one from Ian to be deleted
> from the "Release "HTML Design Principles" as a W3C Working Draft?"
> Questionnaire? [1]
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wdhdp/results

Looks like it was the comments from unaffiliated members that got removed;
my comment was the only comment from a member company:

   http://web.archive.org/web/20071207222250/http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wdhdp/results

If it helps, I happen to know that the comments were there as recently as
the end of March this year (that is the last time I looked at that
questionnaire's comments). So this presumably happened sometime in April
or May.

I reported this to Mike earlier today (when Laura raised it on Twitter),
and he has apparently contacted the sysreq team.

   http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20090518#l-5