Re: microdata use cases and Getting data out of poorly written Web pages

Hey Ben,

I seem to recall you said before that RDFa was designed without
considering the requirements of text/html, and that it should not be
seen as constraining the text/html syntax. You also described most of
the deployments of RDFa in text/html you cite below as "experimental",
and said they should not be considered to make the text/html syntax a
done deal.

Given this, I do not give great weight to your objection. You can't
have it both ways.

Regads,
Maciej