Re: Publishing a new draft

From: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:43:22 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Anne van Kesteren On 09-07-31 18.21:

> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:07:37 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>> I see that you insist on "esoteric". Hence I suggest hat you
>> keep the examples - NET and PI - and instead of adding a link
>> to "esoteric", make a link from NET as well as from PI to
>> their respective descriptions in Appendix B of HTML 4.
>
> I dropped the shorthand markup example and instead pointed to
> HTML4 for both the features as HTML4 already includes examples.

That is not as telling as it would have been to show examples one
could relate to - PHP and JavaScript - in the text.

1+ for adding the links. -1 for not having examples.
--
leif halvard silli