RE: HTML WG Issue tracker ACTION-131 Draft ALT spec

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:25:07 +0100
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Hi all,
I have an action item assigned to me
HTML WG Issue tracker ACTION-131 Draft ALT spec (
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/131)

I have made a start on action-131. the drafts are in very rough form (much
work to be done), but will be the basis for further work.
I have published outisde the W3C space for now, but will move them to the
W3C when i work out how to do it.

Redraft of sub sections '4.8.1 The figure element' and '4.8.2 The img
element'
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/HTML5/img.html
Best practice techniques: Providing text alternatives for images
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/HTML5/textalternatives.html

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner