David Singer wrote:

> the choice of whether we use H.264, Theora, or something else (and
> similarly for audio) is *completely orthogonal* to the question of
> how we achieve accessibility.  Also, repeated posts by myself and
> others on setting up a framework for accessibility have met with
> essentially *zero* response.

Consider this then a formal response - I raise my hand to assist in
whatever way I might.  While I agree that the discussion of codec should
not have any impact on the accessibility framework, it appears that this
is not the case: the Working Group is grappling with codec questions and
accessibility is receiving zero attention.

I would welcome further discussions with you either via this forum or off
line on how I might assist in this important issue.

JF