Re: Microdata and Linked Data

From: Peter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:40:30 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: public-html@w3.org, whatwg@lists.whatwg.org, Tom Heath <tom.heath@gmail.com>, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Fair point. Just brainstorming here: how about making about an attribute?

We still have two identifiers, but at least giving the URI is simplified.

Best,
Peter