Re: [HTML5] DOMContentLoaded fires before CSS resources loaded?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:47:36 -0400
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Jacob Rossi <t-jacobr@microsoft.com>, Kirk Sykora <ksykora@microsoft.com>, Harley Rosnow <Harley.Rosnow@microsoft.com>
Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> However, if we encounter a <script> element while a stylesheet load
> is pending, we block parsing until the stylesheet is loaded.

This is precisely what Gecko does (and my apologies for mis-stating what
Webkit does in my previous mail; I think it's pretty clear that both
have been changing how this works recently....)

-Boris