Re: CHANGE PROPOSAL: Remove ping and hyperlink auditing (ISSUE-1 and ISSUE-2)

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for providing a Change Proposal for these issues! The chairs
>> are reviewing Change Proposals to ensure that they meet the required
>> structure. Here is our feedback on this Change Proposal:
>>
>> (1) This Change Proposal meets all of the formal requirements.
>
> Can we please set a deadline for a potential counter proposal?

A deadline will be set early next year.  But first we want to identify
and internalize any lessons learned from the current Change Proposal
regarding Microdata.

For now, a working assumption of a deadline in early February is
probably a pretty safe one.

> Best regards,
>
> Julian

- Sam Ruby