ISSUE-8 (was Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03)

Minor technical corrigendum:

On Aug 22, 2009, at 3:21 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> My understanding is than Ian considers, for example, issue 8 as
> closed, though the Working Group does not.  In operational terms,
> that means that he plans no further action on that item until or
> unless he gets either new information or direction from the working
> group.  By contrast, the three I listed I was assuming that Ian was
> planning on working on, and indeed he confirmed that.

My understanding is that the Working Group does consider issue 8 as
closed, as indicated by its CLOSED status in the tracker: <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/8
 >. 'm assuming you misspoke, and what you say is probably true as to
some other issue. But just in case, I wanted to make sure it wasn't
your intent to reopen ISSUE-8.

Regards,
Maciej