Re: ISSUE-54: doctype-legacy-compat - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> Right now, the document describing the "about" URI scheme is an
>> individual submission on which work is progressing slowly. Neither the
>> process of publication nor the process of scheme registration has
>> really been started yet.
>>
>> Thus, it seems it would be better to either leave this issue open, or
>> to create a new one for tracking the progress.
>
> If we raise a new issue for registering the "about" scheme, what should
> it say? What concrete milestone, if any, do you believe we need to pass
> to unblock Last Call?

The associated ACTION-103 says "Register about: URI scheme". This hasn't
happened yet. Minimally, registration should be *requested*, which I
believe can happen once the open issues discussed on the URI mailing
list are resolved.

BR, Julian