Re: Spec with issue markers [was: Re: HTML5-warnings - request to publish as next heartbeat WD]

Julian Reschke wrote:
> James Graham wrote:
>> I now have a version of the spec with links to open ISSUEs [1]. See
>> [2] for an example of a section where it applies. The issues are added
>> using an extra metadata file that contains a map between each issue
>> and one or more sections in the spec. The file I have created so far
>> is at [3]; it ...
>
> This is great and is going to be very helpful in the future.
>
> I just checked one section I happen to be interested in:
>
> <http://hoppipolla.co.uk/410/spec-full.html#hyperlink-auditing>
>
> and found that it refers to ISSUE-63 (Origin), which is related, but not
> ISSUE-1 and ISSUE-2 (PING and PINGUI). Oversight?

I haven't added any ISSUEs with a status of RAISED rather than OPEN yet.
They will be added as soon as I get around to it. If anyone would like
to suggest which section(s) the RAISED issues should be associated with
that would be a considerable help.