Re: feedback requested on WAI CG Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives in HTML 5 document

hi Ian,
I don't understand what is confusing about my request, what I asked for is
feedback on the content of the 'Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives
in HTML 5' document.

If you can see your way to providing that, it would be helpful.

regards
stevef

2009/8/15 Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

> On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> >
> > as part of my work on http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/131, to
> > progress towards consensus by the html wg on the contents of the html 5
> > specification in regards to text alternatives, it would be helpful to
> > get feedback from you and other interested people on the 'WAI CG
> > Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives in HTML 5' document
> > http://www.w3.org/2009/06/Text-Alternatives-in-HTML5
>
> I'm confused. What's the problem with what HTML5 says now about images and
> text alternatives, that would lead us to change it?
>
> --

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe