Re: summary attribute compromise proposal

I like it, particularly how the alternatives are presented and
encouraged. Provides advice that's practical and applicable to all the
tables I've authored and/or QA'd to date. Speaking from my own
experience in authoring.

Commend Maciej for finding a compromise that has had a productive
result, and all those involved in the debates leading to this (and
those yet to come ~:)

cheers
Ben