Re: summary attribute compromise proposal

Hi Sam,
I agree that this new wording will suffice for the publication of the new
draft of the spec.
But like others do not see this being this as being the wording that will
pass consensus for last call.

I agree that ian's alternative examples are worthwhile, but think that the
use of summary has a place in the range of techniqes on offer.

regards
stevef

--
with regards