Re: WG review of HTML5

Sam,

>From your blog post as noted,

>On Wed 08/04/09  5:35 AM , Sam Ruby  wrote:
>Additionally, I've written a blog post outlining an approach to dealing
with a number of issues which have been raised from outside of this
working group.  [1] I believe what I described there is largely
consistent with the approach that Rob has suggested.

>- Sam Ruby

>[1] http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/04/08/HTML-Reunification

would you please clarify this sentence:

"This in no way precludes someone or a group producing a separate best practices guidelines for authors, and if they want to suggest that their version of best practices are in conflict with the recommendations of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group, the SVG Working Group, the Semantic Web Deployment Working Group, I wish them luck."

I do not understand this.

Thanks,

Sean Fraser