@headers Wiki page

Hi James and Gez,

Gez wrote:

> That's very impressive. I've just tested it with an example that
> doesn't use the headers attribute at all [1], and the associations are
> all correct. I'd like to test it with a wider range of tables, but the
> algorithm satisfies the examples I put forward. If nested headers are
> allowed in HTML5, I think that algorithm could work very well.
>
> [1] http://juicystudio.com/wcag/tables/nestednoheaders.html

Thank you James! This is very impressive work. Much appreciated.

Thanks to you too Gez for all of your testing.

I have updated the headers attribute Wiki page [1] with the nested
headers option as a potential solution. I also tried to  make that
page more NPOV, as Chris suggested in yesterday's teleconference. I
did leave some of Gregory's counterpoints in the "Why Headers Should
Not be Allowed to Reference a td or nested th" section, which others
may what to address. If I missed anything else please add it. James it
would be wonderful to have your input on that page.

Again many, many thanks :-)

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/IssueTableHeaders

Best Regards,
Laura