Re: No tabbed browsing in HTML 5?

It seems that most browsers have an option to "open in new window" or "open
in new tab" and that is probably best handled as a end-user issue. I
understand your rationale, though.

And, as pointed out, someone will find a work-around: some script
bookmarklet or Firefox extension that opens the _tabs in _windows and
vice-versa. The notion of declaring parts of the browser is a bit silly to
me. Why not _new or _newdocument or somesuch to signify that this link is
probably not supposed to replace this document's display, but can be
displayed however the end user and the permissions of his program allow?

-JAK

--
*Shalom and agape to all*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sahara
.______
| \_____|
| /_____|

For Taiwan (ROC), Tibet, West Papua, and Western Sahara