Re: Is longdesc a good solution?

hey josh,

I see these mechanisms (labelledby/described by) as being the way to
go for providing explicit associations for many of the purposes that
are currently being discussed. Do you think its better to keep them in
the ARIA space or have the feature provided natively in HTML5?

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe