Re: new XSLT output methods, was: several messages

Thomas Broyer wrote:
> So it merely depends on how the DOM will be "interpreted", and in this
> case I guess as XML (or maybe XHTML, as IIRC Mozilla looks at the
> namespace of the root element) ?

Gecko does not in fact look at root element namespaces for anything that
I know of.

And the DOM created by transformiix just depends on what your XSLT is
doing.  You can generate HTML. You can generate XHTML.  You can generate
whatever XML gunk you want.

> My opinion is that XSLT shouldn't have ever dealt with serialization
> and only with InfoSet-to-InfoSet transformations

Yeah, and I'd like a pony!  ;)

-Boris