Re: HTML5 Specification - List of sections and corresponding work estimates

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Nikunj Mehta wrote:

> At the Webapps working group f2f, we also discussed the possibility of
> carving out offline and local storage sections of HTML5. Any thoughts
> about that?

That would be part of the "Platform Core" spec (number 10 on my list).

The Web Workers part of HTML5 (currently already in a separate document
but still part of HTML5) is another one that might be split out from
HTML5 and moved to Web Apps, but I volunteered to edit that draft anyway
so I didn't list it in the e-mail.