Re: UA norm for redirects (both META and http)

Justin James wrote:
> Is it the business of the HTML specification to define the behavior of the
> UA's UI in this manner? I truly hope not.

I'm afraid I agree with Justin here.  The provisional
HTML 5 specification is already grossly bloated, and
I would far prefer that we worked towards a single,
achievable goal : the specification of a /language/,
rather than including the minutiae of parsing and (now)
interactions with the user.  Specifications should
(IMHO) be focussed, and not try to be all things to
all men.

Philip TAYLOR