Re: Update "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4"

I have made an update to the draft to address the comments from j.j. I
have assumed for now that Mike is ok with these changes:

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/diff/

On Sat, 17 May 2008 04:52:21 +0200, j.j. <moz@jeka.info> wrote:

Fixed. (This also addresses the comment from Andrew Stibbard made in the
publication survey.)

> Furthermore, there is an error in section 3.5:
>     "align attribute on caption, ... , tr and body."
> There is no align attribute on body in HTML 4.

Indeed, fixed.

> Section 2.1 Character Encoding: The long syntax
> conforming as well. Worth to mention that?

I mentioned it in the changelog as 2.1 seems still accurate even though it
is now conforming.

On Sat, 17 May 2008 13:11:08 +0200, j.j. <moz@jeka.info> wrote:
> Add <ol reversed>

Fixed.

Many thanks! (By the way, if you could e-mail me your full name I can add
it to the list of acknowledgments.)

Kornel Lesinski, you mentioned in your survey comments that you would find
a changelog much more useful. The document actually includes a brief
changelog that summarizes the changes made since the last publication. It
would be helpful if you could say why that does not work for you:

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/diff/#changelog

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>