Re: [html4all] HTML5 Alternative Text, and Authoring Tools

On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:09:23 +0200, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 13:04 -0700, Matt Morgan-May wrote:
>> However, we have seen many of the accessibility-related features of
>> HTML stripped at this point, @alt
>> being only the most egregious example. Taken together, it's reasonable
>> to conclude that accessibility is not being taken seriously, ...
>
> fair enough.

I don't really see how this is fair. That there's disagreement over
certain things related to accessibility doesn't mean that accessibility
isn't taken seriously. It just means that not everyone is on the same side
of the table when it comes to that subject.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>